Speaking of Lincoln Healthcare Events
The organizers of next year’s Home Care & Hospice LINK are the same people who put on “Home Care 100″ every January. Lincoln Healthcare Events invited our editor, Tim Rowan, to offer a presentation on the future of home care and hospice technology at their 11th Annual Home Care 100 Event, January 26-29, at the Park Hyatt Aviara in San Diego. Watch our “Upcoming Conferences” page for registration information.
Conference organizers, Lincoln Healthcare Events, say the new event will offer “a unique combination of best practice studies, customer supplier meetings, thought-leading executive education and peer-to-peer networking.” It is set for June 4-6, 2013 at the Swissôtel in Chicago.
The LINK advisory board is comprised of senior-level executives from 17 leading homecare and hospice providers and suppliers. Members will play a key role in identifying innovations and trends that will be incorporated into the conference program and serve as judging panel for the 2013 “Home Care & Hospice LINK Spirit of Innovation” awards, which will recognize innovative provider organizations for their dedication to improvement, development of best practices and commitment to the success of the homecare and hospice industries.
“I am proud to be named to this board, and am looking forward to some valuable dialogue,” notes Crownover. “The homecare and hospice sectors of the healthcare industry will be even more vital in the years to come, and I am committed to promoting thought leadership and enhancing both the quality and efficiency of the delivery of care at home.”
Crownover began his career with Delta 29 years ago and holds one of the longest tenures in the home healthcare IT industry. He is currently chairman of the Home Care Technology Association of America (HCTAA), and serves on Governor Corbett’s Pennsylvania eHealth Collaborative Advisory Committee as the sole representative from the homecare, hospice and private duty industries.
- Dorothy Deremo, President and CEO of Hospice of Michigan
- Rexanne Domico, COO, SunCrest Healthcare
- Wayne Ferrin, President and CEO of Home Care Answers
- Christie Franklin, President and CEO of Bristol Hospice
- Margherita Labson, Executive Director, The Joint Commission
- Steve Landers, MD, President and CEO, VNA Health Group
- Bob Miller, SVP, Operations, VITAS Healthcare Corporation
- Brent Poythress, VP, McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Maryellen Rota, COO, Sutter Care at Home
- Charles Smith, a consultant with Axxess
- Karen Thomas, President, Oxford HealthCare
- Susie Tombs, VP, Business Development, Centura Health at Home (Denver)
- Amy Trau, Corporate VP, Home & Community Based Services, Bethesda Health Group
Slated to attend
In addition to board member companies, early commitments to participate have come in from BlackTree Healthcare Consulting, Cardiocom, CellTrak, Kronos and Simione Healthcare Consultants.